• Amount
  • Your Info
  • Payment

Employer Info

Law requires we ask for your employer and occupation. If you don't have an employer or are retired, put N/A, and if you are self-employed put "self-employed" in employer and describe your occupation.
Next Back
I have read and understand the following contribution rules: (1) GPCA must use our best efforts to obtain and submit the name, address, occupation and employer of our contributors. (2) Contributions of $100 or more which do not contain this information must be returned. (3) Contributions are not tax deductible.

Thank you for completing your registration for the December general assembly.

You may pay online or by check. If paying by check, mail your check to: Green Party of L.A. County, PO Box 8222, Los Angeles, CA 90082. After November 30, register on line and bring your check with you. 

Showing 1 reaction