Registering Green makes a clear and effective political statement. The more people who register Green, the stronger the Green Party will be, and the more all parties will take green issues and green voters seriously.
Registering Green helps the Green Party retain ballot access. Through the latest statewide count in February 2017, aproximately 94,000 California voters are registered Green.
Videos - Why Register Green?
You may register to vote if you meet the following requirements:
• You are a United States citizen
• You are a resident of California
• You are at least 18 years of age (or will be by the date of the next election)
• You are not in prison or on parole for conviction of a felony
• You have not been judged by a court to be mentally incompetent to register and vote
You can Register Green online here right now. Voter registration forms are also located at US Post Offices, Department of Motor Vehicles and many other governmental offices. Check with the California Secretary of State's office or other governmental office for the place nearest you.
To have a voter registration form mailed to you, call 1-800-345-VOTE. Para hablar en Español, llame a 1-800-232-VOTA. Voter registration forms are also available in Chinese, Vietnamese, Tagalog, Japanese, and Korean.