The Information Technology Committee is charged with providing technical support for GPCA web sites, data bases and email lists, including to:
(a) Manage their permissions and access according to approved GPCA policies and procedures and provide assistance in their use to GPCA personnel;
(b) Recommend policies and procedures that facilitate this work;
(c) Prepare an annual Work Plan and submit it along with any budget requests.
Requests for technical support can be made by Committee and Working Group Co-cos and designated County Council Members.
The Information Technology Committee consists of eight members, including a Coordinating Committee Liaison, who serves an ex-officio voting member. The other seven are appointed by the Coordinating Committee to staggered two year terms, with no term limits. Any GPCA member is eligible for appointment and members shall be appointed based upon their abilities and qualifications to carry out the duties and authority of this committee.
- Bert Heuer Co-coordinator, Coordinating Committee Liaison (12/2016 - 12/2018)
- Colt Gonzales Co-coordinator (12/2017 - 12/2019)
- Sadie Fulton Liaison (4/2017 - 4/2019)
- Brett Dixon (10/2017 - 10/2019)
- Nassim Nouri (12/2017 - 12/2019)
- Eric Luna (2/2018 - 2/2020)
- Nicole Montoya (4/2017 - 4/2019)
- Ajay Rai (3/2016 - 3/2018)
- Sanda Everette (1/23/2016-1/2018)
- Tim Laidman (1/28/2012 - 1/2014) (1/25/2014-1/2016; 1/23/2016-1/2018)
- Gerry Gras (8/8/2016 - 8/2018)
- Trinidad Castaneda (1/23/2016-1/2018)
- Sasha Karlik (6/4/2012 - 6/2014)
- Rich Zitola (1/7/2013 - 1/2015) Co-coordinator, Coordinating Committee Liaison, 1/2015 - 1/2016 as Coordinating Committee member, but not IT member