The Bylaws Committee is charged with maintaining the GPCA Bylaws and assisting with their amendment or revision. The Bylaws are amended by the General Assembly, which meets twice per year and consists of delegates from the counties.
Bylaws Committee members are appointed by the Coordinating Committee. There are eight positions, plus that of the Coordinating Committee Liaison. The Bylaws Committee meets by phone on the third Thursday of each month, at state meetings and via email. To get involved, please contact the committee co-coordinators or attend a committee meeting during a GPCA state meeting. To apply for appointment, contact the GPCA Coordinating Committee co-coordinators.
- Mimi Newton - Co-coordinator, CC Liaison (9/2016 - 9/2018)
- Adam Siegel - Co-coordinator (6/2017 - 6/2019)
- Victoria Ashley (10/5/2011-10/2013) ( reappointed 1/25/2014-1/2016, 9/2016-9/2018)
- Steve Breedlove (1/2018 - 1/2020)
- Michael Feinstein (10/5/2011-10/2013) (reappointed 1/25/2014-1/2016, 1/23/2016-1/2018)
- Tim Laidman (9/2016 - 9/2018)
- Gloria Purcell (4/2017 - 4/2019)
- Laura Wells (9/2016 - 9/2018)
Jared Laiti (6/17/12-6/2014)
Bylaws Archive - GPCA Bylaws and Rules and Procedures